Terms And Conditions
1. You acknowledge and agree that You are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any CV or material contained therein placed by You on the Dragon Recruiting Sites. You should be aware (subject to the contact details you provide) that you may be contacted directly by Recruiters by email, post or telephone.
2. Dragon Recruitingreserves the right to offer third party services and products to You based on the preferences that You identify in Your registration and at any time thereafter or you have agreed to receive, such offers may be made by Dragon Recruiting or by third parties.
3. The Candidate is liable if they are contacted by the Recruiter without intervention from Dragon Recruiting.
4. Dragon Recruitingdoes not discriminate against anyone registered to or using the Dragon Recruitingwebsite. We try to ensure that all possible measures are taken to prevent any vacancies advertised or searches do not discriminate against age, disabilities, gender or race. The search tools in place on the site do not have the functionality to exclude any Candidates with disabilities. It is down to the users themselves to ensure they comply with discrimination laws.
5. Services and information provided on the site by us and our third party suppliers are intended to assist in the job seeking or recruitment process. Neither we nor our third party suppliers can guarantee their suitability or prospects of success in any particular case. You should obtain independent verification before relying on information provided on the site in circumstances which may result in loss or damage.
6. Our liability, and the liability of our third party suppliers, for any loss or damage suffered by you as the result of your use of this site is limited to your actual direct damages and, except in the case of fraud, excludes any loss of future earnings, profit or prospects or any consequential or speculative loss. As required by law, this exclusion does not extend to death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
7. You understand and acknowledge that You have no ownership rights in Your registration and third parties may retain saved copies of Your Information.
8. Dragon Recruitingreserves the right to delete Your record and all of Your Information after a significant duration or in the event that any of our terms have been breached by you.
9. By registering your CV withDragon Recruitingyou agree that we may also store and show your CV and profile details, to multiple employers and recruiters, until the period when you notify us in writing not to do so.